Working to ensure the wheat industry and our wheat producers’ way of life can continue into the future.
Wheat News and Updates
The Nebraska Wheat Crop and harvest report for 7-17-18 can be viewed here: Nebraska Wheat crop report 07-17-18
To cut, or not to cut? Harvest through the eyes of a crop insurance farmer
A disease called Wheat Streak Mosaic Virus devastated farms across Nebraska last year. This story follows one of those farmers who lost much of his crop to the disease and the impact crop insurance had because of it. To cut, or not to cut. Harvest through the eyes of a crop insurance farmer
100+ years of quality development — Nebraska Crop Improvement Association
For more than 100 years, the Nebraska Crop Insurance Association has been promoting and guaranteeing the quality of seed for producers across the state. Learn more about this pivotal organization in the newest of the NWB production partners features: 100+ years of quality development – Nebraska Crop Improvement Association
UNL News and Updates
- Visit the University of Nebraska-Lincoln’s page about all things wheat.
- Keep up to date with crop production and pest management practices via UNL’s CropWatch newsletter.
- View information on the 2016 Winter Wheat Variety Trials.
- Learn more about the Panhandle Research and Extension Center.
- View the Wheat Disease Profiles I and the Wheat Disease Profiles II.
- Take the Virtual Wheat Varieties Tour.
- Learn more about the Small Grains Breeding being done by Dr. P. Stephen Baenziger at UNL.