Working to ensure the wheat industry and our wheat producers’ way of life can continue into the future.
Nebraska Wheat Rate Increase
The Nebraska Wheat Rate changed from $0.004 to $0.005 per Wheat Market Value effective February 20, 2022. January 2022, thru February 19, 2022, and prior will be calculated at $0.004 per Wheat Market Value. February 20, 2022 and future reports will be calculated at $0.005 per Wheat Market Value.
UNL News and Updates
- Visit the University of Nebraska-Lincoln’s page about all things wheat
- Keep up to date with crop production and pest management practices via UNL’s CropWatch newsletter
- View information on UNL’s Wheat Variety Testing and Fall Seed Guide
- Learn more about the Panhandle Research and Extension Center
- View the Wheat Disease Profiles I and the Wheat Disease Profiles II
- Learn more about pest management in wheat
- Take the Virtual Wheat Varieties Tour
- Learn more about the Small Grains Breeding being done by Dr. P. Stephen Baenziger at UNL