Working to ensure the wheat industry and our wheat producers’ way of life can continue into the future.
The Nebraska Wheat Board is seeking an Ag Promotion Coordinator to work on the behalf of Nebraska wheat farmers and the industry to communicate and coordinate programs and issues for the Nebraska Wheat Board and provide support and administrative services to entities contracting such services.
In this position, you will develop communication programs and expand outreach opportunities by managing and coordinating media programs and outreach for entities supported through administrative services agreements, and conduct market research and analysis for these entities, among other projects. The Ag Promotion Coordinator will coordinate activities and promotions at events as well as educational outreach with various educational projects and other events. The position will also develop informational pieces that reach consumers and producers on issues of importance. The Ag Promotion Coordinator will be the staff lead for the Board’s administrative service agreements and federal farm policy programs.
For more information or to apply visit:
UNL News and Updates
- Visit the University of Nebraska-Lincoln’s page about all things wheat
- Keep up to date with crop production and pest management practices via UNL’s CropWatch newsletter
- View information on UNL’s Wheat Variety Testing and Fall Seed Guide
- Learn more about the Panhandle Research and Extension Center
- View the Wheat Disease Profiles I and the Wheat Disease Profiles II
- Learn more about pest management in wheat
- Take the Virtual Wheat Varieties Tour
- Learn more about the Small Grains Breeding being done by Dr. P. Stephen Baenziger at UNL