Working to ensure the wheat industry and our wheat producers’ way of life can continue into the future.
March Meeting & Out of Office
Nebraska Wheat Board Announces March Meeting
Lincoln, NE— The Nebraska Wheat Board (NWB) will hold its next meeting via tele-conference on Tuesday, March 31, 2020. The meeting will begin at 3:00 p.m. CT and adjourn at 6:00 p.m. CT.
It will include contract discussion, a presentation by Direct Refreshments/ American Straw Company, and a review of upcoming events and travel. The public is welcome to dial in for any open portion of the meeting. Interested individuals may contact the NWB office for the conference line number or an agenda of the meeting. Please email email@example.com for conference call information. You may also reach out to Executive Director, Royce Schaneman via phone at (402) 560-3777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Out of Office
Due to the risk of spreading germs and the virus Covid-19, the Nebraska Wheat Board staff will be out of the office indefinitely. We will stop in weekly to perform routine office duties, but will otherwise be working remotely. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact Royce Schaneman at email@example.com or by phone at (402) 560-3777. Our main email address will also be active throughout the duration of this time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nebraska Wheat Board Staff
UNL News and Updates
- Visit the University of Nebraska-Lincoln’s page about all things wheat
- Keep up to date with crop production and pest management practices via UNL’s CropWatch newsletter
- View information on UNL’s Wheat Variety Testing and Fall Seed Guide
- Learn more about the Panhandle Research and Extension Center
- View the Wheat Disease Profiles I and the Wheat Disease Profiles II
- Learn more about pest management in wheat
- Take the Virtual Wheat Varieties Tour
- Learn more about the Small Grains Breeding being done by Dr. P. Stephen Baenziger at UNL
Visit our video gallery
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat