Working to ensure the wheat industry and our wheat producers’ way of life can continue into the future.
February Meeting and Bake & Take
The Nebraska Wheat Board will hold their February meeting on Wednesday the 12th. The following day they will host their annual Bake & Take Day around the capitol city.
Celebrate Bake & Take this March with Nebraska Wheat! Bake & Take is a time to share the gift of wheat baked goods with family, friends and neighbors. Spend time baking together and then share a delicious treat with those you love. If you would like recipe cards (as seen below), please contact our office at (402) 471-2358 or by email at email@example.com and we will send you your desired quantity. Bake & Take is a great project for extension and 4-H clubs, scouts, church and youth groups, and individuals. Share a wheat baked treat with your loved ones and community members this upcoming March.
UNL News and Updates
- Visit the University of Nebraska-Lincoln’s page about all things wheat
- Keep up to date with crop production and pest management practices via UNL’s CropWatch newsletter
- View information on UNL’s Wheat Variety Testing and Fall Seed Guide
- Learn more about the Panhandle Research and Extension Center
- View the Wheat Disease Profiles I and the Wheat Disease Profiles II
- Learn more about pest management in wheat
- Take the Virtual Wheat Varieties Tour
- Learn more about the Small Grains Breeding being done by Dr. P. Stephen Baenziger at UNL
Visit our video gallery
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat